Install CDN Plugin
1. Go to drupal.org/project/cdn.
2. Go to the latest CDN plugin version, right-click on the link and Copy Link Address. Then head into your Drupal admin and click on Modules.
3. To add the new plugin choose Install new module.
4. Paste the link address of the module (from step 2) into the Install from a URL box, and press Install. This will automatically add the CDN module to your installation of Drupal.
5. To enable the module scroll down to Performance and Scalability and check the Enabled function. Confirm changes by clicking Save configuration.
8. Next click on the Details tab and on the CDN mapping option. There you need to copy and paste the Hostname which you have already configured in the CDNlion™ Dashboard.
See steps 9. – 12. for more details.
9. You should have already setup a website (resource) using CDNlion™ Dashboard. The setup provided you with a CNAME which has been set to pull the content from your domain. Open CDNlion™ Dashboard (app.cdnlion.com) to get your unique Hostname.
10. When you open Dashboard, find the website (resource) you are trying to configure and click Manage.
11. You will see Information on how to set up DNS right away. Under number 3 you should see the Hostname (Name) you’ve already set up and a unique CNAME code (Value).
12. Now copy the Hostname (Name), in this example cdn.viacaroli.cz, and go back to Drupal and paste it in the CDN Mapping field including the http:// and click on Save configuration.
14. Click on Save configuration.